Friday, June 20, 2008

Some Good Movies Coming Up...

So I haven't seen a ton of great trailers that i'm stoked on yet, BUT there are some. The one i'm maybe the most excited about is The Curious Case of Benjamin Button. Apparently it's an F. Scott Fitzgerald book???

Yeah i'm lame and didn't know... you can make fun of me in the comments.
But yeah, it's looks great. There's a trailer below.

Also getting stoked for Batman obviously. I liked the new Batman, but it's hard to think it's better than the original. I know, i'm probably gonna get reemed for that one, whatever.
I'm mainly looking for Heath Ledger's joker, but seriously, it may be one of the greatest performances you'll ever see. No charachter in any comic is as intricate as the joker, but then again no story is as intricate as Batman. Maybe one of the more icnonical American tales of our time... just saying though.

1 comment:

Cameron said...

oh jaye i've been excited about this for a while!! i'm such an imdb freak and i always look at what my favorite people are doing. i saw that brad pitt was doing this and i was excited!! i think it looks awesome!!