Friday, June 6, 2008

Anticipating???

So the other day I was thinking of the some of the records people should be anticipating...
Well I think there are a few to note.

This year has proved to be quite the year for music. Alot of amazing changes, and I couldn't be more stoked to make my top albums list.
Let's also look at who some of the more notable record have come from...

Spitfire- Cult Classic
Quite the mix of scary, and heavy mastery, with hints of Nine Inch Nails aggression.

Radiohead- In Rainbows
This record TECHNICALLY came out this year... I don't know... it's been a long time sense its release, i've gotten bored with it, but it IS an amazing record.

Death Cab for Cutie- Narrow Stairs
I'll just be the one to say it...
This may be our generations Abbey Road.

Honorable top album mentions...
Shai Hulud, Misery Signals.

Anticipating

New Metallica
New Underoath
New Norma Jean
New Mastodon

No comments: