Saturday, November 15, 2008

UFC 91

UFC 91 is tonight, im gonna start posting my fight predictions on here.
I only have 3 predictions for tonight. The card honestly isn't THAT great, but it's good to see fights.

Randy Couture Vs. Brock Lesnar

I honestly think this fight is kind of a joke. Yes, Brock Lesnar is big as hell, and he was a great wrestler. But 3 MMA fights and already a UFC heavy shot? Nah, not for me. It's kind of a slap in the face to Couture I think. Nonetheless, I think Couture's experience is gonna take this one!

WINNER
Randy Couture
(submission, early second round)

Kenny Florian Vs. Joe Stevenson

This is the fight i'm looking forward to the most. Both fighters are technical as crap, and are fun to watch. It's gonna be close, but I think Joe Stevenson out matches Florian based on technicality. This fight is going to come down to who's judo can defend against the stand-up, and visa versa.

WINNER
Joe Stevenson

Nate Quarry Vs. Demian Maia

I love Nate Quarry, he's a great fighter, and to be honest, I don't know anything about Maia other than he's supposed to be a supperb fighter. I'm looking forward to this fight, but i'd say it's a tossup.

WINNER
Toss-Up

No comments: