Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Christmas List



I don't know what everyone is thinking about getting for Christmas, i'll have my eye on some of the black Friday deals (more on that later),but here are some of the top things on my list.

Flat Screen Computer Monitor- I've been looking to run dual monitors while I design for quite some time, and now more than ever is the perfect time to get this done!

WACOM Bamboo Fun - A Wacom tablet is a tool graphic designers and artists use. You have a digital pen, and it allows you to get closer edits and more precise designs.

TOMS SHOES - My first pair are getting a whole, I need a new pair.

Arrested Development Series - Became one of my favorite shows this past summer, and I would love to have it.

Assorted Posters - I need to decorate, and finding a good mix of movie posters, show posters etc. would be nice.


Later on i'll post a few black Friday deals, and what my plans are for that.
Stay tuned!

No comments: