Saturday, April 4, 2009

It Has Begun...



So we're over halfway through the second to last season of LOST, and man are things getting crazy.

People who read my blog should know that I am an avid fan. Some people like Star Wars, some like Harry Potter, or Star Trek... I like LOST.

Nonetheless, My girlfriend and I have made the ultimate commitment, in what i'm calling "THE ULTIMATE LOST EXPERIENCE"

Basically starting from Season 1, Episode 1 viewing EVERYTHING, and I mean everything. Every episode, every commentary, everything. I may even play the video game, but that's a completely different post.

I know i'm nerdy, but hey, it's my thing.

Anyways, if you're interested, i'm also starting another blog called THE INCIDENT ROOM.
I know, I know, less than a season and a half and i'm JUST NOW starting to blog? Well, there's more to it than that. This will be a blog dedicated to talking about in depth stories, series, etc. from various medias including everything from Movies, TV, books, games, comics, whatever. Anyways, i'll let you know when it's up.

You can follow me on Twitter, and catch my LOSTWEETS, live LOST tweeting every Wednesday nights starting at 8P.M. est.

ME ON TWITTER

Anyways,
thanks!

No comments: