Wednesday, February 11, 2009

LOST Watch

Most people that know me know that im obsessed with LOST.
A friend asked me if I could sum up what's going on.

While I don't have time for that right now, I did want to give everyone an update on some things to be aware of.

I've been scowering the net,a nd reading interviews with cast and creators.

WARNING: POSSIBLE SPOILERS AHEAD

- According to Daniel Dae Kim (Jin), we should not forget about the Hydrogen Bomb in "Jughead." It's extremely unlikely that the Lost creators would introduce something so big, just to make it "Go away." Kim says that the bomb might be intricate in the overarching sum up of the entire show!

- The episode "The Life and Death of Jeremy Bentham" explains Locke's adventures off the island, and will also include myth favorites Christian Shepard, Walt, and Abbadon

- Matthew Fox (Jack Shepard) has been seen on set with long hair?

Anyways, watch the new episode tonight, I will have a fairly long post on the Lost Quarter Recap.

Stay tuned.

No comments: